Disclosure: Yes, this post contains affiliate links (a link that gives me a small percentage monetary incentive for linking you to it without affecting your price) thanks for helping me fund the caffeine necessary to keep this blog going!
- Fort Magic - Yes this is a pricier fort kit, but you get what you pay for. We've tried others and this one by far is the sturdiest and best to stand up to kids. Great for parents to build for little ones and for older kids to build themselves.
- Boogie Board - a cool LCD writing tablet to replace paper/pens. It is pressure sensitive so you can use the stainless steel stylus, your finger or any non marking/scratching item. Great for road trips or times when the kids need to sit still. Erases at the touch of a button.
- Q-Ba-Maze - really cool cubes that interlock to create a marble run with unlimited configurations (like animals, shapes etc)
- Wall Coaster - a fun track that goes right on the wall. You can add your own velcro or magnets for easier use for the young kids.
- MakeDo - any of their play sets or new Box Props are so fun. The Box Props turn any small box into a fun character or toy
- Pig Popper - I included this last year. I don't know why but this is one of those toys that everyone (even the adults) will get into. Squeeze his stomach and the ball pops out of his mouth with a satisfying "POP". There's a pig, shark, moose, dinosaur, dog... and they have fun accessories this year like extra balls or targets. This inexpensive toy is a favorite!
As a mom one of the things I try hard to do with my kids is to help them build better habits. Making the right food choices, keeping their homework organized, and not trashing where we live is high on the list. I try hard to teach them to respect things, protect and preserve what we can.
Click through to see one way I do this AND enter to win an EveryDrop™ water filter + $100 gift card!
I try to encourage my kids to realize how much they have and how truly blessed we are all throughout the year but Thanksgiving seems like a great time to really reflect on all we are given. So this year I created some free printable Thankful cards for us to use. Click through for the info and printables.
Who doesn't love to destroy things?! Especially something you can build (and re-build) click over to check out Create 2 Destroy and ENTER TO WIN!
Happy November! I hope you all had a great Halloween if you do that sort of thing. I think I'm as ready as I'm going to be for the start of the Holiday season. I know the boys are! How about some forts to get your weekend on the right foot?!
Click over for all of this week's inspiration!