Entries in activity (278)
March 3rd is NEA's Read Across America Day and many are celebrating throughout the week. Here are some ideas for you to do at home
- Read This - One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish (my favorite Dr. Seuss book)
- Make this - origami fish from Journey into Unschooling, instructions from Origami Instructions
- and make this - Cat in the Hat pop up from Stuff by Ash
- Eat this - Dr. Seuss muffin tin from Muffin Tin Mom
- Print this - printable from All for the Boys
Did you ever play the "hot lava" game when you were a kid? Where you couldn't touch the ground because it was hot lava? I learned the other day that my husband hadn't and I was completely apalled that this wasn't a normal childhood game for everyone.
I love the "bow and arrow" theme with Valentine's Day but what good is a bow and arrow if it doesn't really work? Here's a fun craft that DOES work!
Click over for the "how to"!
Good ole plastic cups can be a great source of entertaiment in all sorts of ways. This cup stack can be done in many ways - click through to see what we did!