Entries in outdoors (31)
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (a link that gives me a small percentage monetary incentive for linking you to it without affecting your price) thanks for helping me fund the caffeine necessary to keep this blog going!
- Perplexus Epic - also the Twist!, you can read our review of this from a couple years ago here.
- Disgusting Science Kit - germs, snot, farts - what's not to love?!
- Rainbow Loom - the rubberband bracelet craze that's taking over, if your kids haven't seen these yet they will! (don't forget extra rubberbands)
- Extreme Dot to Dot - everyone loves dot to dots but this one is extreme!
- Black Max Football - a far flying, tight spiral, easy to throw football. I love having a variety of outdoor toys at this age.
- Skylighter - a super cool flying disc that has LED lights for awesome night time fun!
Duck call, noise maker, neighbor annoyer whatever you want to call it this activity is simple, fun and loud. We even have a video for you!
As a mom one of the things I try hard to do with my kids is to help them build better habits. Making the right food choices, keeping their homework organized, and not trashing where we live is high on the list. I try hard to teach them to respect things, protect and preserve what we can.
Click through to see one way I do this AND enter to win an EveryDrop™ water filter + $100 gift card!
I love the inspiration you can gain from Pinterest - here is some for your Tuesday morning!
Click through for all of today's ideas
As the boys get older I notice that our "unplugged" time needs to be more intentional. Since it was forecasted to be 115 degrees in Phoenix this last weekend we thought we'd take an hour or so drive up north to Prescott for a little picnic and family time!
Click through to see photos from our trip and see how we play with our pouches!